Academic Year: 2021-22
- The Eee Department Of Nec Is Conducting A Two Day 2nd International Conference On ‘recent Trends In Power Systems And Power Electronics’ On 22nd And 23rd Of July 2022
Academic Year: 2020-21
- The department of EEE organized a Webinar on “Advances in energy storage devices for Electric Vehicle” on 10-06-2021.
- A 5-day Practical Training Programme on “power electronics, Drives and Automation on MATLAB" From 26-04-2021 to 30-04-2021.
- One Week Workshop on Internet of Things from 1.2.2021 TO 6.2.2021 In Association With APSSDC
Academic Year : 2019-20
- Online Assessment Quiz on “Electrical Vehicle Technology” From 22nd May – 26th May 2020.
- A webinar on " Role of energy management professionals in industries" On 26th, May 2020.
- A webinar on “Recent trends in electrical system operation and smart grid" On 30th, May 2020.
- Online Assessment Quiz on “Smart and Micro grid” From 3rd June – 6th June 2020.
- A 5- day Workshop on “Control Panel Designing & field Instruments" on 4-02-2020.
- A Guest Lecture on “Design technology of Cast Resin Transformers” on 09-01-2020.
- 5-day FDP on “Programmable Logic Controller” from 18th – 22nd November 2019.
- One-day Technical Lecture on “Energy Conservation and Management” on 20-09-2019
- 5-Day short term Course on Electric Vehicle Technology in Association with NITTTR Chandigarh
Academic Year : 2018-2019
List of Training Programs/Seminars/Workshops/Conferences Organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering