Narasaraopeta Engineering College Alumni Association (NAA)
The college has constituted Alumni Association with a view to establish and strengthen close relation of its alumni with the college. The association enables the alumni to continue their association in a variety of ways such as enabling them to be the stake holders in revising the vision and mission of the college and to participate in various activities such as graduation ceremonies, technical fests, exhibitions. The association maintains and updates all the pertinent information about its alumni in its database. The association serves as a platform/forum for the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social matters. Organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni, supporting scholarships and fundraising initiatives are some of the prominent activities of the Alumni Association. The college has a registered Alumni Association. Our Alumni are placed in reputed companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, etc.
The main aim of the NEC Alumni Association (NAA) is to provide a good and strong bridge for the students, faculty and the institute for mutual benefit and synergy.
· To promote a lifelong relation and to act as a forum for the exchange of information among its members.
· To exchange professional knowledge, organize technical conferences, seminars workshops & training courses.
· To provide career development and guidance.
· To provide guidance to the present students in their endeavour for better employment and higher studies.
· To arrange teaching and training classes to the students studying in the college and also to the members to upgrade technical and general skills.
· To get the valuable advices of the Alumni in the overall development of the college
· To promote the campus placements through the old students working in reputed industries in India and abroad.
All graduates who have undergone programs from NEC including B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA programs a certain duration automatically become eligible to be an Alumni Association member.