The Digital Library is a part of the Central Library and acts as an electronic resource for academic knowledge in all the streams the college offers.
Our Central Library is the institutional member of AICTE-INDEST consortium, N-List, Knimbus. DELNET. Its Digital Library has access to IEL, ASME, ASCE, DELNET and IEEE journals, transactions, conference proceedings, standards and magazines round the clock.
At our Digital Library, students get access to over 1,110 video courses developed under the NPTEL programme. It also gives students and faculty unrestricted access to numerous online journals and magazines, open-access journals, and subject and magazine CDs.
The Digital Library has its own sub-LAN with 40 terminals and is equipped with a fast Internet connection (1 GB).
Our Digital Library also provides on-demand video lessons for 110 core engineering subjects to the students. The other facilities of the digital library include:
- AICTE-INDEST consortium IEL and IEEE journals magazines conference proceedings and standards
- Open-source journals
- 500 free online journals
- 1,110 video courses under NPTEL programme
- 2,000 textbook CDs
- 500+ E-books through DELNET
- High-speed Internet facility with 40 systems
With the new Knimbus platform you have access at single platform for all list of e-Resources, subjects, content, important links.
Dashboard having your branded e-Library Portal will help you increase visibility of the Library and build awareness amongst faculty and students about the high-quality resources available through the Library.
· Cloud based Digital Library Portal
· Integration of Subscribed Resources, Curated and Indexed Open Access Collection, Multimedia Collection,
· Universal Search (Single Search Feature) with multiple filter option
· Accessible to Registered Users Off-Campus (Anytime, Any Where and Any Device)
· Mobile App (Android & IOS)
· My Library (To Save Personal Favourites)
· Admin Dashboard – To Maintain Usage Analytics & Reports, Resources, User Management
▪ 7000+ Open Journals
▪ 10000 + Open eBooks
• Multimedia Collection – Knimbus curates high quality content useful for students based on ratings and popularity:
▪ 5000+ Educational Videos
▪ 3000+ NPTEL and MIT courses
▪ 20+ New channels & Magazines
▪ 600+ Presentations
• Section & Institutional Repository (IR)
• Web Content – easily add any online content (webpages, PDFs, Videos…)
Attached list of journals and eBooks under Knimbus open access contents.