- Our Mechanical Engineering department boasts of 11 well-equipped laboratories that help our UG and PG students conduct relevant experiments, and take up major and minor industrial or academic projects.
- Our laboratories are available round the clock and are aided by our faculty and staff who are always keen to help students in lab activities. We use only standardised equipment and infrastructure (machine and tools) to reduce experimentation errors, and keep students and faculty safe from hazards.
- A library with access to a wide array of college text books, advanced engineering books authored by national and international experts, research journals, and other material is established for the students of mechanical engineering.
- Our mechanical department has a certified research centre for performing tests on various related subjects, including IC engine tests, pollution tests, nanofluids, 3D printing, and more. These centres are being managed by experts and have advanced machines such as 3D printers, casting machines, engine test rigs, and more.
- There are 297 book volumes present in our Department Library. Complete details regarding to books and respective authors, Click Here
The department is set to expand its infrastructural capabilities.
Details of research Equipment