Recent Workshops and Seminars
- 04-03-2021:A Guest Lecture on “FUNDAMENTALS OF IOT” for II ECE students
- 05-03-2021: a Two-day Workshop on “Important topics in Signals and Systems” for II ECE students
- 23.01.2021: Industrial Visit To MittaPalli Spinners For Department of ECE II Year Students.
- 01-02-2021 : A 6-Day Workshop on Embedded Systems Fundamentals & Advanced for III ECE Students from 01-02-2021 to 06-02-2021.
- 29.02.2020:A one-Day Workshop for faculty on C and CPP Under NMEICT, MHRD, Govt. Of India in Collaboration with IIT Bombay .
- 24-02-2020 : A 6-Day Workshop on Internet of Things for IV ECE Students from 24-02-2020 to 29-02-2020.
- 03-02-2020 : A 3 Day Workshop on Problem Solving with Python phase-I for ECE II B.Tech C Section Students in Association with APSSDC.
- 26-12-2019: A 3-Day Workshop on Problem-solving with PYTHON
- 23-12-2019: A 5-DAY FDP ON VLSI CHIP DESIGN HANDS ON USING OPEN SOURCE EDA TOOL
- 21-11-2019 : A Guest Lecture on Importance of Goal Setting
- 13-12-2018: A 3 Day Workshop on Python Basics
- 10-12-2018: ARC Faculty Training Program at German Center For Advanced Studies, ECM and IGUS, Germany
- 04-12-2018: GATE Guidance and Tips to Students by Alumni Mr. S. Arun Kumar
- 26-11-2018 : Recent Trends and Applications in Biomedical Signal and Image Processing.
List of Training Programs/Seminars/Workshops/Conferences Organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.