Dr. P. Pattabhi Ram is the Head of the Department of MBA. Having a career built on 15 years of leadership, research, and industrial experience, Dr. P. Pattabhi Ram believes in imparting education based on the ideals of entrepreneurship and social responsibility. He is teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds, possessing excellent administrative, and skills along with constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment.
- Ph.D., Commerce and Business Administration, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- M.Phil, Finance, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
- MBA, Finance, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- M.Com, Finance, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Associate Professor, Narasaraopeta Engineering College, Narasaraopet, since July 2007 till date.
- Finance Advisor, Karvy Consultants Ltd in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, June 2006 to May 2007.
- Guided more than 150 PG level projects
Dr Pattabhi Ram teaches in fields such as Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship Development, Retail banking and Managerial Economics etc.
Published 10 research papers in refereed journals and conference proceedings.